Tamiya is delighted to introduce the latest model in our long-running 1/12 Motorcycle Series, which depicts the Ninja H2 Carbon. The bike is a top spec model in the Ninja H2 range (road-going cousins of the H2R circuit bike depicted in our Item 14131) available from 2017, with exclusive carbon fibre upper cowl, enhanced 205hp engine, Öhlins rear shock unit, and other upgrades to the extensive electronic driver aids. It truly is a mouth-watering prospect for fans of seriously powerful motorcycles, and is set to gain even more street cred with a rumoured appearance in Top Gun 2 movie.
• This is a 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 174mm, width: 76mm, height: 96mm.
• Features one each of new black, clear and metal-plated parts sprues.
• The model depicts a 2018 spec version of the road going Ninja H2 Carbon with superb accuracy: turn signals, larger silencer, rear license plate, side mirrors, and altered designs for the upper cowl, headlights, wind screen and more are all faithfully rendered.
• A dedicated sticker sheet includes carbon fibre pattern pieces to adorn the upper cowl.
• Liquid-cooled inline-4 engine and supercharger are depicted in fine detail.
• Accurate recreations of the aggressive road bike spec cowl lines capture the essence of the bike in style.
• Cowls, engine and swing arm are attached using minute screws.
• Metal-plated parts recreate exhaust, muffler and catalytic converter.
• Metal transfers are included for the Kawasaki river mark emblem.
• Masking stickers are included to help with the paint job on the two-tone fuel tank
Requires assembly and painting