Humbrol enamel washes are the perfect way to enhance your models to the next level. Adding effects such as grime, dust, rust and may more to those areas exposed to the elements and general day-to-day wear and tear. Designed for a wide range of modelling subjects such as armour, vehicles, planes, figures, buildings, locomotives, wagons the list is endless. Humbrol Enamel Washes can be mixed together to create additional shades to achieve the desired effect. The washes can be applied to Humbrol Enamel and Acrylic paints. If using non-Humbrol product we always recommend testing before applying to your model. Usage: Used to create realistic weathered, oiled and grime effects on scale models. Substrate: Humbrol Enamel Washes can be applied to most substrates depending on the method. Application: Brush straight from the jar. Thin with Humbrol Enamel Thinners. Drying time: 10-20 minutes - Drying times may vary with additional Thinners. How to clean: Humbrol Enamel Thinners. Safety Notice: Flammable. Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not empty into drains. Contains Cobalt Octoate, methyl ethyl ketocime. May produce an ellergic reaction.
- Help modellers create realistic effects to models such as weathered, oiled and grime effects
- Can be mixed together to create additional shades to achieve the desired effect
- Applied to most surfaces depending on the method used
- Brushed straight from the jar thinned and cleaned with enamel thinners
- Designed for a wide range of modelling subjects such as armour, vehicles, planes, figures, buildings, locomotives, wagons